Beautiful, creative product photos with your smartphone camera.
With the right tricks, techniques, and a dash of your own creative vision.
Smartphone cameras have limitations, but your photos don't have to.
Take control of your photos no matter what you use for a camera.
Inside Smartphone Camera Mastery you will...
- Discover the capabilities of your smartphone camera for convenient and creative high quality photos
- Develop skills to maneuver around your smartphone's limitations and unlock its potential
- Gain access to my shortlist of essential apps for smartphone photography for your business
- Establish a foundation for understanding how your smartphone camera works so you can take photos with creative freedom
- Learn a complete photography process from setup to capturing the photo to adding the final touch with editing - all right on your phone
Understanding Your Smartphone Camera
Smartphone cameras come with limitations, but once you understand them, you can effectively work around them. This lesson is all about your smartphone camera and how it’s different from other types of cameras, so that you can learn to use it to its full potential.
Useful Apps & Tools
Unlock your smartphone camera’s potential with these useful apps and tools that will help you take better photos with more ease and enjoyment.
Smartphone Photography Techniques
Easily uplevel your smartphone photography by learning some specific tricks and techniques for maximizing the potential of your smartphone camera.
Smartphone Photography Lighting
Great lighting is crucial for successful smartphone photography. In this lesson, we discuss how to get the most of the natural light available in your home, and my picks for artificial lighting options for smartphone photography.
How to create truly impressive photos by using the manual control of the camera settings on your smartphone using Lightroom mobile.
Quick & Easy Photo Editing
A quick and easy photo editing process using the free Lightroom Mobile app to give your creative product photos the final touch.
- A 9-page downloadable PDF including beneficial resources like an apps and tools list, a checklist for great product photography, a lighting questionnaire, worksheets related to course material, a quick reference guide for shooting on manual, and more.
- Access to an exclusive students-only MAPP community group
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a specific smartphone?
No specific smartphone is required. This course is great whether you use an iPhone, Samsung, Pixel, or whatever else. Significantly older models may not be able to utilize some of the recommended apps and may not be able to generate quality photos, however.
What is NOT covered in this course?
This class covers exactly how to use your smartphone camera to take great photos, including a crash course in lighting and photo editing. It doesn’t cover photo styling, detailed information about different compositions, or in-depth lighting and editing techniques. It is concise, to the point, and designed to have you taking better product photos with your phone, quickly and easily.
How long will the class take?
This class is self-paced, with concise lessons designed to help you learn effectively and efficiently. You can complete the class as quickly as you want, or take your time. There are no time restrictions on your access to the class.
How long will I have access?
You will have lifetime access to this class. “Lifetime” refers to the lifetime of the class and Maker's Academy of Product Photography. As long as it's is offered, you will have access to it and any updates. Should the class no longer continue to be hosted on my site, you will have ample opportunity to download the lessons for your own personal future reference.
What if I have questions or want feedback?
When you enroll in any MAPP class, you are invited to join the private student community where you can ask questions, get feedback, and connect with other learners.
TitleI am a so called subtitle.
Content goes here ..