Optimise your Instagram presence and build valuable connections to convert followers into customers
You want to connect with others on Instagram to grow your business, but you don’t know where to start.
Being consistent doesn’t mean what you think it means.
Inside Instagram for Makers you will...
- Create a content plan so that you always know what to post
- Develop a solid strategy and approach to Instagram that's realistic and doable
- Optimize your profile to increase followers and convert them to buyers
- Find new ways to connect deeper with your ideal customers on Instagram
- Gain confidence in sharing more of yourself and your behind-the-scenes
Optimize your profile for followers and sales through a great bio, highlights, and call to action.
Develop a solid hashtag strategy to get more of your ideal customers' eyes on your posts.
How to utilize Instagram stories to share and connect with your most engaged followers.
Future Content Planning
Create a content strategy for Instagram so that you always know what to post.
- A downloadable PDF with 30-day of Instagram posts
- 5 Styles of Photos for Your Instagram PDF
- Access to the exclusive students-only MAPP group
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the class take?
This class is self-paced, with concise lessons designed to help you learn effectively and efficiently. You can complete the class as quickly as you want, or take your time. There are no time restrictions on your access to the class.
How long will I have access?
You will have lifetime access to this class. “Lifetime” refers to the lifetime of the class and Maker's Academy of Product Photography. As long as it's is offered, you will have access to it and any updates. Should the class no longer continue to be hosted on my site, you will have ample opportunity to download the lessons for your own personal future reference.
What if I have questions or want feedback?
When you enroll in any MAPP class, you are invited to join the private student community where you can ask questions, get feedback, and connect with other learners.
Does this class cover photography?
Not exactly. This class will give you ideas for the kinds of photos you can share on Instagram to engage with your followers, but it does not go into the "how-to" of taking photos.